Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Colors and Kitties

I still haven't made it to Utrecht, so I am improvising.
I made a nice rich black from Char-Kole.



And a pretty blue from Conte Crayons (which isn't the most cost effective way to make color. These sticks are NOT cheap, and dry pigment is less expensive in bulk).
...But I was in the mood to paint, so I went ahead and used what I had, but don't think that I didn't feel wrong for it the whole time. LOL




Then I wanted a different green, so I tried Parsley. :-)


I had some help:


It made a very nice color, especially when I added just a little bit of yellow.


A jumping kitty!!
(added below)
:-)
The usual happenings in my house -  right when I feel my most crazed, the animals decide that is the best time to go berserk, like they know you can't take one more thing...and they wanna see how you'll react. 

This might not be the reality of it, but all the cute cat post memes on FB and Pinterest have me believing that my cat is analyzing and judging me.
And if you’ve met Duck, you know she is!
LOL



And while I got some time to paint, my mini me was working on his:




:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment